This role requires a UI/UX Designer who has experience with design software and wireframe tools. This role needs someone who can create functional and appealing features that address the needs of our clients and help us grow our customer base.
About This Role
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to create remarkable user interface experiences. The ideal candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment. You should have an eye for clean and artful design and possess superior UI skills. You will translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. We expect you to turn our website into an easy-to-use interface for our clients. UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
What You Will Do
· Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
· Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
· Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
· Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
· Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look.
· Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
· Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
· Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
· Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
· Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images.
What You Should Have
· BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
· A minimum of 4 years experience as a UI/UX Designer and Graphic Designer.
· A portfolio of design projects.
· Up-to-date knowledge of design software.
· Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
· Good time-management skills.