A telemarketer is a person who is responsible to convince a prospect over the phone to come over to the office to get the details of the organization's services.
- Maintaining records of customer contacts
- Completing customer surveys to obtain information about potential customers.
- Following upon previous customers for potential sales.
- Explaining products and product prices.
- Working on strategies with the marketing team.
- Delivering scripted talks that describe the company's products or services, a political talking point or charity appeal to persuade potential customers or donors.
- 0-2 years experience in a consumer internet company.
- Must have the ability to communicate concisely and with clarity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.