GCF is a value-driven organisation passionate about empowering vulnerable females. We are motivated not by profit but to achieve the sustainable development goal five (5) targets. For this reason, we are looking for dynamic and self-motivated individuals committed to working in our faced-paced work environment.
About this programme
GCF is keen on creating a pool of talented candidates who are passionate and willing to help GCF achieve its goals. This role requires structured thinkers with outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities. We are open to professionals with high intellectual capacity, coupled with a top-notch level of integrity, a track record of success and innovation on previous jobs and a passion for work in the humanitarian/development space. We will screen all interested candidates. Successful candidates will proceed to the interview stage for suitable positions that arise within the year. We are open to professionals with high intellectual capacity, coupled with a top-notch level of integrity, a track record of success and innovation on previous jobs and a passion for work in the humanitarian/development space. We will contact only selected candidates due to the high level of applications.
Benefits of working with us
- GCF is an inclusive, supportive and innovative organisation. Our organisational culture is one of support, innovation, respectfulness, commitment, confidentiality and excellence.
- At GCF, opportunities are created for individuals to bring their unique skills, innovation, creativity and expertise. Also, employees find a place for continuous professional development, exposure and genuine impact. We thrive on innovation and excellence.
- We are devoted to developing your skills to meet the demands of your role within the organisation. You will be challenged by our work, team and stakeholders, thus, expanding the capabilities needed for exponential growth in your career path. Your career is important to us.
- This job is an opportunity for individuals already established in or who desire to move into the development sector or professionals willing to switch from another development organisation to join GCF’s winning team.
Interested candidates must:
- Have graduated from the university with a minimum of Second Class or have an HND with upper credit in Marketing, Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Demography, Sociology, Philosophy, Psychology, Programme Management and other related fields of study.
- Have a minimum of 0-3 years of work experience.
- Be computer literate.
- Be a team player with a customer-oriented approach.
- Have a thorough understanding of social media and web analytics, and have experience as a digital marketer (compulsory for digital marketers).
- Be creative and have commercial awareness.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be proficient in statistical and data analysis methods.
- Have excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for these positions is designed to motivate and retain talented young professionals.
Deadline 10th July, 2021.